Proud to be the #1 Rated SEO Company Digital Marketing Agency Boston – NYC
Latest Social Media Stats & Data
#1 Rated Boston SEO Company Digital Marketing Agency
How important is a Social Media Strategy today?
People often have to convince co-workers, bosses, management boards, or investors of why they should work with a social media firm or social media company, and how important social media is to their company. Sometimes it’s like banging your head against a wall, you know how it important it is, but it’s a bit more difficult to garner support. Today companies not doing social media at a high level are being left behind in the dust. It’s not just the visibility and branding but the incredible data, crowdsourcing, customer service opportunities, and relationship building. Social media companies & firms know this, but here are some in-depth and interesting social media stats that might help you convince whoever you may need to.
1. 27% of total US internet time is spent on social networking sites.
2. 15% of total US mobile internet time is spent on social networking sites.
3. Social media produces nearly double the marketing leads of trade shows, telemarketing, direct mail or PPC.
4. Social lead conversion rates are 13% higher than the average lead conversion rate.
5. 21% of marketers say that social media has become more important to their company over the past 6 months.
6. 74% of all marketers say Facebook is important to their lead generation strategies.
7. Companies that generate more than 1,000 Facebook likes also get close to 1,400 website visits daily.
8. 52% of all marketers have found a customer through Facebook in 2013 so far.
9. On Facebook, brand posts achieve 50% of their reach within 30 minutes.
10. 85% of Facebook fans of brands recommend them to others, compared to 60% of average users.
11. 43% of all marketers have found a customer on LinkedIn in 2013 so far.
12. 36% of all marketers have found a customer on Twitter in 2013 so far.
13. 59% of Twitter users have visited B2B tech brand sites, compared to only 40% fof average internet users.
14. 25% of consumers who complain about products on Facebook or Twitter expect a response within an hour.
15. Women (48%) are more likely than men (43%) to regularly check out a brand’s social page.
16. 23% of marketers are investing in blogging and social media this year—a 9% annual increase.
17. Approximately 46% of online users rely on social media, when they make a buying decision.
The current state of social media and how we interact is constantly evolving. Social media is here to stay and is an integrated part of our social & business lives. Embrace social media and your brand will shine, if you don’t you’re just giving competition a leg up
Data obtained from Hubspot,
Leverage Fuel's SEO and Social Media Expertise
We would love to find out more about your website, social media, and other projects.
In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, OpenAI's ChatGPT has been at the forefront of innovation. With its recent introduction of voice and image capabilities, ChatGPT has taken a significant leap forward in redefining how we interact with AI. In...
In the ever-evolving world of SEO, staying ahead of the curve is paramount. Schema markup, often simply referred to as schema, is one such technique that can give your website a competitive edge in search engine rankings. But what exactly is schema markup, and how can...
AI SEO, also known as AI-powered SEO, refers to the use of artificial intelligence (AI) techniques and algorithms to improve the search engine optimization (SEO) of a website. AI is used to analyze various aspects of a website, such as content, user behavior, and...
There are several reasons why sites should consider combining structured data: Improved search engine visibility: Search engines use structured data to understand the content of web pages and to display relevant search results. By providing structured data on a site,...
Local SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a digital marketing strategy that aims to help local businesses appear in local search results. This means that when someone searches for a product or service in a particular location, the search engine shows results that are...
"*" indicates required fields