Proud to be the #1 Rated SEO Company Digital Marketing Agency Boston – NYC
Latest Social Media Stats & Data
#1 Rated SEO Company Digital Marketing Agency
How important is a Social Media Strategy today?
People often have to convince co-workers, bosses, management boards, or investors of why they should work with a social media firm or social media company, and how important social media is to their company. Sometimes it’s like banging your head against a wall, you know how it important it is, but it’s a bit more difficult to garner support. Today companies not doing social media at a high level are being left behind in the dust. It’s not just the visibility and branding but the incredible data, crowdsourcing, customer service opportunities, and relationship building. Social media companies & firms know this, but here are some in-depth and interesting social media stats that might help you convince whoever you may need to.
1. 27% of total US internet time is spent on social networking sites.
2. 15% of total US mobile internet time is spent on social networking sites.
3. Social media produces nearly double the marketing leads of trade shows, telemarketing, direct mail or PPC.
4. Social lead conversion rates are 13% higher than the average lead conversion rate.
5. 21% of marketers say that social media has become more important to their company over the past 6 months.
6. 74% of all marketers say Facebook is important to their lead generation strategies.
7. Companies that generate more than 1,000 Facebook likes also get close to 1,400 website visits daily.
8. 52% of all marketers have found a customer through Facebook in 2013 so far.
9. On Facebook, brand posts achieve 50% of their reach within 30 minutes.
10. 85% of Facebook fans of brands recommend them to others, compared to 60% of average users.
11. 43% of all marketers have found a customer on LinkedIn in 2013 so far.
12. 36% of all marketers have found a customer on Twitter in 2013 so far.
13. 59% of Twitter users have visited B2B tech brand sites, compared to only 40% fof average internet users.
14. 25% of consumers who complain about products on Facebook or Twitter expect a response within an hour.
15. Women (48%) are more likely than men (43%) to regularly check out a brand’s social page.
16. 23% of marketers are investing in blogging and social media this year—a 9% annual increase.
17. Approximately 46% of online users rely on social media, when they make a buying decision.
The current state of social media and how we interact is constantly evolving. Social media is here to stay and is an integrated part of our social & business lives. Embrace social media and your brand will shine, if you don’t you’re just giving competition a leg up
Data obtained from Hubspot,
Leverage Fuel's SEO and Social Media Expertise
We would love to find out more about your website, social media, and other projects.
Quote: The biggest challenge after success is learning how to share it - Scott Levy @FuelOnline Great quotes famous quotes inspirational quotes
Getting your local business to show up on the first page of search results has never been as important as it is in 2018. Did you know that 78% of local mobile searches result in offline purchases? Local people searching for local businesses aren’t usually interested...
There are way too many choices when it comes to keyword research tools. Free and paid options all have their individual strengths and weaknesses. Here are some of the best of 2018 along with some reasons you might or might not want to use them. Don't waste your time...
BOSTONProud to be the #1 Rated SEO Company Digital Marketing Agency Boston - NYCNYC Boston has always fought for its place at the forefront of American innovation. Boston was one of the first settled communities in America, established by Puritans in 1630 and expanded...
BOSTONProud to be the #1 Rated SEO Company Digital Marketing Agency Boston - NYCNYCGDPR, or General Data Protection Regulations came into effect in the EU on May 25, 2018. This means that if you do any business with or collect any data from people residing in Europe,...